The ST200 series is a new breed of Mizuno metalwoods, ready for the world stage in 2020. Created through a landmark collaboration between Mizuno's Japanese and US R&D teams and played by Mizuno's Tour players across the world. The ST200G adjustable golf driver is even faster from the clubface and more reliable from miss-hits – with spin rates adjustable anywhere from mid to ultra-low. Built upon a resilient Beta Rich Forged Titanium face that precisely reaches current tournament regulations - and maintains its characteristics over time. Sound engineered for an enhanced sense of feedback and control.
- Forged SAT Beta Ti Face: 17% Stronger compared to a traditional 6-4 Titanium creating an incredibly responsive clubface which maintains performance longer
- CORTECH Design: Optimized face thickness distribution to maximize COR AREA
- Carbon Composite Crown: Ultra lightweight carbon allows weight to be moved low within the clubhead
- Wave Technology : Engineered wave geometry compresses and rebounds at impact for greater COR AREA and higher ball speeds
- Fast Track Technology: Precisely designed weight track system that allows for a straightforward path to optimizing launch conditions
- Quick Switch Adaptor : Defined loft/lie settings to aid in launch optimization
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback